Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I see I have some new friends that have contacted me, and I thank you and now consider you part of my family, because lets face it we need all the support we can get when it comes to our children.
Matthew had his eye surgery it was hard this time ha had a lot of pain I felt so bad he was crying so yes so was I. He didn't have all the pain with previous procedures as he did this one he just hurt so bad :(. Then too make things worse not 2 days after surgery he was sick. Throwing up and he has went on hunger strike once again. He has ate nothing but bites here and there for days now, so unfortunately I think we will have to head back to the hospital. So I will keep everyone updated and please feel free to post anytime or e-mail me at stacy.witzke@gmail.com. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

No comments: