Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Matthew 2 weeks later

Well Matthew is finally better after surgery, and I have found a new friend to talk to thanks to our blog. It took Matthew almost 2 weeks to recover from his surgery, and the getting ill immediately after. But tomorrow we face a new challenge, I have to take Matthew to a Doctor for kidneys I am hoping it is nothing but if it is then we will deal with what ever it is.
I also wanted to ad to anyone who has a child with any growth disorders there is a foundation set up to help with several different disorders that children may have. It is called The MAGIC Foundation. They have information, names of other families you can talk too, and lots of other stuff. If you have not looked trust me it is worth the while to look at and it is not or RSS only there are many growth disorders they help families deal with. The website is www.magicfoundation.org
I also wanted to add a few more words about anyone looking, if you still do not have a diagnosis for your child never give up because with out you your child has nothing and you have to fight for them because unfortunately a lot of health care providers just don't seem to care and think you are crazy and just worrying too much and about nothing and if I would of given up on my Little guy I have been told he would not be with me today. So please never give up, if you think there is something wrong keep on it until you know for sure and you are certain there is nothing wrong. No one knows your child better than you, you need to be the voice for them. Keep fighting and know you are not alone in the fight there are others out there going threw the same thing.
To my new found friend I am praying for your little guy. Hope he is doing good.

No comments: