Monday, January 26, 2009

Matthew update


Well I have not been on here for a long time now because I didn't have a computer so there is a lot to catch up on. Matthew is almost 4 now and is 28 lbs now he has a feeding tube placed, has had 2 eye surgeries and is going in on wednesday for another. He has had several staph infections in his sinus' and he is now seeing a doctor for migranes.

Although he has several problems he is still as happy as any child, always has a smile on his face and takes each day as it comes. It is funny how strong a child can be, I never knew how much they can endure, I find him amazing every time I look at him. I don't think I would be in the spirs he is if I were in his shoes.

I see a couple moms have left me messages and sadly I missed you but if you are out there please contact me I am sorry for missing you. I know how you feel and would love to talk. I have other kids and me and MAtthews dad are together but he does not deal with all these issues very well so I feel all alone somedays and would love to have someone too talk to.

I will let everyone know how his surgery goes and pray for your children who are going through the same as my boy. The picture os of Matthew and his puppy.

No comments: