Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Doctors???

I am extremely irritated right now my son woke up and said he can't hear out of his left ear. So I call his ENT 3 hours ago and still haven't heard anything back. I am not a doctor but a 4 year old saying he can't hear and having pain in that ear is not freaking normal. You would think that someone would return my call even if it is a nurse especially with all his medical issues. I am so very frustrated right now I could scream. It is funny because he hasn't complained of any pain he says it hurts but he is not fussy or crabby. I'll tell you what though he sure talks louder lol.. but anyway just had to vent a little.

3 comments:

MoonNStarMommy said...

{{HUGS}} I hear that frustration! That's for sure!!

Stacy said...

Oh my god you would think that with all his prior health issues and has had several sets of tubes placed in his ears they'd show a little compassion. They get paid good money for the care they provide atleast they could do is show a little heart, and this doctor used to be my favorite.

shashank said...

Here is a link to more information about the genetics of Russell Silver Syndrome that was prepared by our genetic counselor and which has links to some useful resources for those dealing with this condition: http://www.accessdna.com/condition/Russell_Silver_Syndrome/333. There is also a phone number listed if you need to speak to a genetic counselor by phone. I hope it helps. Thanks, AccessDNA