Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A doctor who cares

Matthew got a new pediatrician today and he actually seemed to care about everything we talked about and seemed to be appalled by the way doctors here are treating him, to bad we still have to drive 200 miles (round trip)if something happens but atleast he listens and cares. So for once I am pleased with the out come of a doctor. He asked about concerns, questions everything he was great and an added plus he is very nice. Just wanted to post the good news. Hope all is well for all my friends and their loved ones. Be well and talk soon.

1 comment:

MoonNStarMommy said...

I would take my kids any distance I could for a wonderful DR that I trusted!

I just wanted to let you know that I have an award for you over on my blog!! Go pick it up and enjoy!! www.moonnstarmommy.blogspot.com