Thursday, March 27, 2008

Today will be a short blog, I just want to tell all the families out there that if you are in the Iowa region I am going to be trying to get together a walk for the Magic Foundation. So if you would like to donate money, time, anything, or if you would like to attend please contact me, or leave a comment. I am also going to be doing some fundraising to try to get money to join there wonderful foundation and be able to go to the convention they have, and to get money through fundraising for their cause also.
I also want to tell everyone who has a child that is sick and doctors still don't have an answer, Don't give up! There are answers out there you just have to find them so please keep looking the answers are out there. If you need someone to talk to I am here and will listen.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hi: Found your blog and would love to have your email address...I have a daughter who has not been diagnosed yet with anything specific, but we're in the midst of testing. She is an IUGR baby and is still not growing well...would love to "chat" if I could have your email address...thanks!

Stacy said...

Hi, Anna sorry it took me so long to get back with you but I haven't had a computer for a long time. i would love to chat with you my e-mail is stacy.witzke@gmail.com please feel free to e-mail me at anytime.